Tuesday 13 August 2013

Gold Rush!

My all time favourite fragrance is Angel, I love it's very unique tone that stands out from most. Often when I am wearing it, please identify it rather than asking me what I have on, this is always followed by 'oooh it's one of my faves!'.

As it is my favourite, I like to keep it for special occasions, weddings, the rare girls night out I go on, that sort of thing. So I started to look for a fragrance that I could wear on a daily basis and one that didn't cost too much. 

After much searching and trial and error I came across a little winner...Gold by Next. I love this fragrance, it ticks all my boxes, it looks good, smells great and beat of all it lasts all day long!.


I always get the 30ml bottle and this lasts me about 3-4 months which for £7.50 is great!. They do sell a 75ml at £12 but it wouldn't be something you could throw in your handbag so I fine the 30ml most practical.

This Gold fragrance has tones of warm spice and vanilla and I think this fragrance will suit all ages and make a great birthday or Christmas gift.

Please feel free to leave your comments below, is this a favourite I yours too? 

Thanks for reading!

Becks x

No comments:

Post a Comment